Autodesk Fusion 360 CS+, rent on Annual PROMO ( only until 22.10.2021)
Bonus tools CS+ for free!
Are you looking for solution to design, simulate and produce manufacturing products? Do you need cooperation with your colleagues?
Autodesk Fusion 360 je new CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA 3D software solution, which provides all! It is a new product inovation platform!
Parts and assembly design, volume and surface modeling, generative design, sheetmetal, classic and additive manufacturing, simulation, visualization, animation, 2D drawings and electronics design.
Autodesk Fusion 360 introduction:
Supported CAD formats
Autodesk Fusion 360 is able to open:
- Autodesk Inventor (.ipt)
- Autodesk Fusion360 (.f3d)
- Autodesk Sim360 (.sim, .sim360)
- Autodesk Alias (.wire)
- AutoCAD DWG (.dwg)
- Catia V5 (.CATPart)
- DXF (.dxf)
- IGES (.igs, .iges)
- NX (.prt)
- Parasolid (.x_b, .x_t)
- Pro/Engineer Granite (.g)
- Pro/Engineer Neutral (.neu)
- Pro/Engineer a Creo Parametric (.prt)
- Rhino (.3dm)
- SAT/SMT (.sat, .smt, .sab, .smb)
- SketchUp (.skp)
- STEP (.stp, .step)
- Solidworks (.prt, .sldprt)
It can save to Inventor, AutoCAD (DWG/DXF), F3D, STEP, IGES a SAT, or to STL and OBJ.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 64bit or higher or Apple Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or higher
- CPU: 64-bit (32-bit is not supported)
- 4GB RAM (recommended 8GB)
- Internet connection
- Cca 300MB on HDD
- Graphic card min. 512MB RAM, excluding Intel GMA X3100