Arkance Systems CZ/SK/HU (formerly known as CAD Studio), originally founded in 1991, is an Autodesk Platinum Partner (MFG+AEC+M&E), Autodesk Training Center, Autodesk Developer Network member, Autodesk Consulting Services partner and the leading CAD and GIS supplier in Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary with about 25.5 mil. Euro revenues in the year 2020. The company has currently over 130 full-time employees in six locations in Czechia - Ceske Budejovice (Budweis), Prague, Brno, Pardubice, Ostrava, Plzen (Pilsen), two in Slovakia - Bratislava and Zilina, and one in Hungary - Budapest.
Arkance Systems is a member of the European ARKANCE company. We also run the popular international CAD portal www.CADforum.cz.
- Manufacturing solutions - for 3D design of digital prototypes, based on Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Fusion 360, Autodesk Simulation, Inventor CAM, PowerMill, etc.
- Building solutions - CAD/BIM tools based on Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk Civil 3D, Infraworks, BIM 360
- Industrial solutions for factory and process design - Autodesk Factory Design and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Document management systems (PDM/PLM) based on Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Fusion Team and Autodesk Fusion Manage
- GIS/FM systems for facility management, utilities and municipalities, with AutoCAD Map 3D and Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server, twiGIS for mobile and web, etc.
- Custom development of enterprise applications, CAD add-ons and utilities, currently used by renowned companies in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Training classes, online testing, CAD libraries
- Consulting and implementations services, methodologies and whitepapers for optimal use of design systems